Dia IV Homebased- SafetyI made it to Friday Day 4 of being home-based once again. I went to the supermarket today and finally witness the bare minimum that is actually available. I guess I never thought in the USA you could ever see something like this.
I am sensitive to all the posts via social media; this is becoming very difficult for people to bare. There are many posts asking people to connect to see how they are managing each day. I also noticed therapist posting for 15 minutes check-in, social media workout session, and YouTube posting from schools. Some told me today safety is all we have now, and as I thought about their comment, I agree.
- There are more tractor-trailers on the role of trying to meet the food demand
- The USA president state that they may have a medication for the COVID-19
- The USA president may implement a spending stimulus plan for families to reinvest in the economy
- Some states in the USA is putting in some relief plans for small business
What I did today:
- Morning exercise routine with the family https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml6cT4AZdqI
- Breakfast at the community breakfast drop-in
- Google classroom time
- Small early lunch snack
- Food shopping
- Went to the local Suya Joint to ger a combination of lunch and dinner
- Watch with the family Self-Made Inspired by the Life Story of Madam C. J. Walker
This was a relaxed day.
Looking forward to my next week's work from home but first I need to enjoy my weekend.