Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Coronaviris Day 1 update March 17, 2020

Coronaviris Day 1 update March 17, 2020

We Need Vigilance During Crisis 
In a recent communication via email, I received information from a community that there are some significant concerns around how best to deal with the COVID-19 virus. In reality, there are so many unknown answers, and as we wait, we can only do our best, which is to stay in and use the best practices prescribed by the WHO and CDC.  The government is trying to inform the public as information becomes available, but some argue that we need more answers. We all feel some level of frustration because it is not our everyday routine to stay inside for such a long period and with restrictions, but in times like these, we need to keep safe. 
Someone asked what am I doing since I love to be out and about. The question made me decided to document my days to keep healthy while inside for an extended period. So to stay on point with myself, I did the following today:

  • Exercise with my family check out the link we used today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWk19OVon2k
  • Went to the local breakfast distribution center- (muffins, fruit, and milk)
  • Go to Google Classroom and complete assignment (or another educational platform)- morning session
  • Have lunch  and the local center- (sandwich, vegetables, fruit)
  • Watch a movie 93 Days on Nextflix and discussion with family about the similarity of today COVID-19
  • Go to Google Classroom and complete assignment (or another educational platform)- afternoon session
Trying my best to mirror a regular day while I watched a wild turkey walk around the neighborhood today.
#coronaviris
#COVID-19
#Homesafe

No comments:

Post a Comment