Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sand Scrub


The natural beauty of the earth and the natural items it produces can help beatify you with its wonders.  I have visited central america all my life and now I am beginning to rediscover it's natural beauty.  Today, I sat at the beach and dicovered the sand.  Yes sand!  I scrub my body with the sand went to to take a swim and my skin feels softer than a baby.  Fine discovery. I am jealous of all you sister who live near the beach.

La natualeza de la tierria puede mejor su presencia.  Recientemente visite Centro America.   Yo siempre visitaba pero ahora e descubrimiento la naturaleza en la plenitud de su belleza.  Hoy,  que me sente en la playa y vi la arena.  !Si arena!  Llene mi cuerpo con arena y fui a banarme al mar.  Mi piel se siente mas suave como la piel de una nina.  Este descubrimento cambio mi forma de ver y apresiar la naturaleza.  Todas mis hermanas que vivien a la par del mar disfurtan cada dia el semejante belleza.

No comments:

Post a Comment