Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Love My Husband (Short Story)

 
By Sendy Vaughn Suazo
I Love My Husband

Today, feels like it will be a long day.  I woke up and just looked at the pile of clothes that I need to take to wash.  The kids are still asleep but I know they will want to go with me.  I call to them to wake them up.  They move slowly and my son looks at me and says, "Mommy where is Daddy".  I let him know that his father is still asleep.  My daughter doesn't moves, so I head to the kitchen to make breakfast as my son follow me.
I put the water to boil and reach into the pantry and take out a piece of bread for him to eat with chocolate milk.  I pour hot water into my cup to make coffee. As I sit down, my mind goes off to the hot night I spent with my husband. As I take my first sip, I can feel his lips touch mine.  His hand join mines and I touch his face as he traces his fingers down my spine.  As I gasp, I know that he wants me and I need to deliver some loving to him. I let him kiss my neck as he gently puts his hand under my shirt.  He pushes my bra up and pinches my nipples gentle.  I reach to touch his manhood but he tells me, " I am doing all the loving tonight".  He takes my hand and leads me to our bed.  As he lays me down he spreads my legs like wings and he fills my desire.  I can only say, thank you Lord for my husband.  

No comments:

Post a Comment