Tuesday, March 24, 2020

DIa VI Trabajando de la Casa- COVID-19

DIa VI Trabajando desde la Casa- COVID-19


I returned to work today, and to my dismay, it was the same as if I was in the office. I meet with my supervisor we discuss the day the only real difference is that we net via video conference. The governor of the state that I live in announce that as of 12pm tomorrow and a stay at home until April 7, 2020. People are starting to feel isolated and needing to contact people. The news is very informative becuase it keeps people up to date on what is going on around the world.


What I learned today:
  • Case globally are increasing 
  • Medical professionals from Cuba are in Italy assisting.
  • It snowed in Massachusetts.
  • Beaches are closed
  • Scholl remain closed
  • Hosptial are overwhelmed 


To keep my self and family in functional space, I did the following:

  • Morning exercise routine with family
  • Breakfast drop-in 
  • Work from Home/ Children Google Classroom assignments
  • Lunch 
  • Back to work form Home/ Children Google Classroom assignments


No comments:

Post a Comment