Monday, December 31, 2018

My Solution/ Mi Solución



Sendy Vaughn Suazo

I am finding my way to a new life. Not only have I thrown away the negative in my life but I have started to value what is my future. One in particular that I have let go was my fitness routine. No more, I have found something that works for me. This may be an alternative to physically going to the gym. (Online gym) with TiffanyRotheWorkouts

Estoy encontrando mi camino en mi nueva vida. No solo he desechado lo negativo de mi vida, sino que he comenzado a valorar cuál es mi futuro. Una en particular que he dejado ir fue mi rutina de ejercicios. No más, he encontrado algo que me funciona. Esta puede ser una alternativa a ir físicamente al gimnasio. (Gimnasio en línea) con TiffanyRotheWorkouts

No comments:

Post a Comment